WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
Welcome to Wavzs support, where your satisfaction is our top priority. How can we help?
We're unleashing the industry's first Lifetime Warranty.
Wavzs globally warrants that our wireless headphones will be free from manufacturing defects for the entire time you own your Wavzs. We make no other warranty, expressed or implied, and any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose which exceeds the foregoing warranty is hereby disclaimed.
All warranty claims must be returned to Wavzs prepaid. Wavzs, at its own discretion, will repair or replace warranted claims as needed and cover the return shipping to the original purchaser.
The following cases are not covered by the above warranty:
• minor faults or deviations in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or fitness for its intended purpose
• any accessories supplied with the product
• faults resulting from improper use (e.g. operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage) Proper use for the purposes of this warranty is defined as use of the product under the conditions stated in the instructions for use.
• faults due to wear and tear
• faults due to force manipulation
• any modification of Wavzs products effected by you or a third party, unless Wavzs has directly given prior written consent to the nature and extent of the modification
Important Warranty Information
- Wavzs requires you to request an RMA, Return Materials Authorization, prior to returning your wireless headphones for warranty. Please contact us at email@example.com to start the process.
- We are not responsible for items lost in transit. For this reason, we highly recommend getting a tracking number or delivery confirmation when shipping your package.
- The Product you send to us becomes the possession of Wavzs and may not be returned to you. For all discontinued/limited edition items or special requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning your headphones.
Your warranty is under the sole discretion of Wavzs and failure to follow the required procedures may void your warranty claim. Please allow 2 business days for your warranty claim to be processed from the time we receive your Product.
Wavzs will only accept returns for product returned prepaid, in unused condition, in complete original packaging, including point of sale and shipping carton, all accessories, and instructions. All returns must be within 30 days of purchase and will be charged a 15% Restocking Fee. Return shipping costs will not be refunded.
Refunds are only issued through the original method of payment.
Please contact us at email@example.com to start your return process.
We've compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions. Before troubleshooting your problem by contacting us, browse this list to see if your question is below!
Please check whether your headphones are in pairing mode or reconnection mode. Check whether the Bluetooth search function on your mobile device has been turned on. Then, check your mobile device’s Bluetooth menu, delete/forget the headphones and reconnect the headphones following the user manual.
Please check the battery status of your headphones.
No, these headphones use a built-in, non-detachable, Li-Polymer battery which cannot be removed.
For safety reasons, we strongly recommend not using over-the-ear headphones while driving.
Please check if there is a metal or other material within relatively close range. This may interfere with the Bluetooth connection, as Bluetooth is a radio technology that is sensitive to objects between the headphones and connected device.
Please check whether the output of your computer is Bluetooth Audio Device and that the Bluetooth function of your computer supports A2DP profile. Please check that the volume of your headphones and your device are turned up.
Check that the phone’s software settings allow for headphones.
Make sure both ends of the USB cable are securely connected. If you use a power outlet, ensure that the power supply is connected securely and the outlet works. If you use a computer, make sure it is connected and the USB port is powered. Turn on the headphones and then turn them off. Disconnect and reconnect the USB charging cable.